Saturday, November 27, 2010

If at first you don't succeed, FAIL AGAIN~

If at first you don't succeed with hand sewing, grab a friggin' beast like this. This sewing machine is older than I am, and was purchased at Montgomery Ward, a store that hasn't existed for at least 15 years. But man, it still works great~
So I found another pattern that I wanted to try, and it seemed much easier to follow. Hell, I didn't even have instructions for it, I just copied it from some work gloves I use.
Here is my polandball glove finished. I took a bunch of shots but they're all terrible, even this one. The first glove set i did was awful, a ton of missed sizes on things, missed stitching, but I knew what to fix.
And look, it's mah claw! I made these out of primo! sculpey, and I currently have eight ready to go and mount on my finished glove.
Woot! This one turned out much better, and stronger, and tighter in fit, and much cooler. I'm ready now to work on much better cloth.

No comments:

Post a Comment